Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm staring down myself, Counting up the years

I have a dilemma. Is Lionel good or bad? Good or bad? Good or bad Good or bad? Goodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbad goodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbad goodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbadgoodorbad??? On one hand, he seems genuinely concerned about Clark's wellbeing. On the other hand, he seems like a selfish bastard. I can't decide! Horrible. Someone should lock up my laptop. So much ray-dee-ay-shyonnnnn (layman's terms: radiation) !! Which can only mean one other thing.. no uni work done at all so far these hols. Story of my life.

USQ Club is erm... noisy... and loud. Thus, after 2-3 (not quite sure how long we were there) hours there oh-so-early this morning...2-3 hours of attempts at conversation resulting in shouting above the noise... I am croaking like a katak (frog) on drugs. On drugs because I still insist on talking 24/7 (including croaking my way through a phone call from KL... of ALL the times to call me) and singing to myself. "To myself", of course, refers to the singing, not the talking. I don't talk to myself. *insert random music note* you can't stop the mewww-zikkkkkk *insert random different music note*
mmmmmm, hot chocolate and marshmallows... mmmmmmmmmm

No comments: