Friday, April 11, 2008

'Cause you won't let go, Of anything you hold

I'm getting very worried. Been around reading blogs, and everyone I know have apparently all been very hard at work studying by themselves at home and paying attention in classes and all that. Me? This is what I do in class.

I remember drawing this bird everywhere on my friend's notes in college 'till she got so annoyed... heeheehee
See that blacked out part? The only thing I actually scribbled on that whole page apart from the rose is "look into their minds". What the...? I can't decide whether I was or wasn't paying attention.
Yes, I draw random sketches on my notes. And this isn't even half of what I've been sketching. I've been sleeping in class, listening to songs, and worst of all, I've been skipping millions of classes and doing everything else at home! O.O Maybe I was meant to just stop studying now and find work with my diploma. -.- Seriously though, it's really worrying when I realise that people who used to play around in class with me back in high sch/college are all so motivated and hard-working now. I need motivation. I need to stop being so lazy. Even if it totally goes against my nature. I need.... self-discipline. =(
Side-tracking a little. What happens when Tenzin's had one too many beers? "Save Tibet! Ok? Save Tibet. That's all we want. Save Tibet. Okay? Say it. Save Tibet." What happens when I've had one too many cans of Sprite? "Whattheohmygoodnesswhaaacelakapingpongpiang, ahhhhh!"

2 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

at least we noe u wont die of hunger when u cant even find a job wif ur diploma... can live a carefree life drawing sketched of ppl o creatures... bt make sure u dun get too lazy n dun draw lahh, or else we see u all crinkled up later... hahahz...

Joce said...

lol, if anything, I can always go back home and leech off my working friends, muahahaha, no lah, there's always very easy jobs, maybe I can fry fries for the rest of my life! O.O