Monday, April 14, 2008

So I can dance here with my hair down

And a swift reply I received about my previous post: "I've never known you to be anything but yourself, so that bit you needn't worry about. The fact that you even have these thoughts prove that although you are unsure, you are very much you. And yes, I believe that in the end, all that matters is that we are ourselves and not fakes. Stop jiwang-ing! ;)"

Okay, I wasn't being jiwang, for one, I was just... thinking. Yes, I do believe that ultimately, all that really matters is that we are ourselves. So what if we still don't know our lives' purpose and all that philosophical stuff. I guess, as long as we live as best we can, that's all that matters. Isn't it?
This is exactly the reason why I never give myself time to think... 'cause I tend to over-think.
Edit (4.00 a.m.): I just read Ian's blog and apparently, he's been blogging about finding one self and not knowing himself as well. O.O I guess pet and mistress really do think alike huh. Haha.

No comments: