Thursday, April 17, 2008

Other times I'll let you, Just find out on your own

Note to self: never EVER again leave mails unanswered for a few weeks. I have spent a good half of my morning AND afternoon replying mails 'cause I figured I can't put them off much longer. Oh my head. I'm sorry to whoever received mails full of thoughts all over the place, because WOW, I really need to start replying mails as soon as I read them. It's much less tedious than having to re-read all of them and reply. And I write novels when I reply... well not to everyone, but erm, the point is I DO write novels to some. Haha.

Can you believe, my tiramisu's already all finished? A friend came over today, and... it's all gone now.
I've been thinking, should I get a keyboard or a digital piano? As in, should I even get either one? 'Cause I no longer have a piano here that I can "ting-tong" on whenever I feel like it (even the one in Kch has gone to nana). And playing the piano relaxes me... somewhat. And it would keep me from thinking too much at times. Is it worth it to get a keyboard or digital piano though? Anyone?
Behold, the thinking face!
Picture courtesy of Mr Chang. I normally would've murdered him right away. But it was such a silly face I couldn't resist. Hehe. Dare to be me. *ahem* I was actually trying to be stupid. It would seem that... it worked.
Wanna know what else isn't good? I'm actually starting to like JT's Sexyback. -.- I used to make fun of Hiao Miao about it too! Noooooooo... my worst nightmare.

No comments: