Wednesday, April 09, 2008

You bring me honesty, And that's worth believing in

Okay, I admit, I like Westlife. *hangs head in shame* As in, I'm not a diehard fan or anything, I just like their singing, not them. 'Cause their singing's very... peaceful? Even though they're very typical and cliche and everything I shouldn't like. But they're old. I think. Hehe. I like too many things for my own good. Maybe that's why I'm always so indecisive.

7 months of housekeeping = not good. I have a cleaning compulsion. In addition to my many OCD's. -.- If I see dust in my room, I freak out. *sighs*. Why won't the dust just leave me alone?! =(
This arrived today (because glasses in Aus are soooo expensive... and my very very old ones broke due to an accident I choose not to disclose here). I would've been a lot happier if the words at the side didn't say "Playboy" in pink... and I do mean bright pink *takes out black marker and colours over it*. The colour of the frames are supposed to be silvery pinky/purpley too, but it looks silver in the picture. Remind me to never ask my dad to buy specs for me again. I mean, Playboy?! PLAYBOY?! -.- I doubt those are glasses for a girl (despite the fact that they're a girly colour)!! BUT, in all honesty, it doesn't look half that bad (minus the Playboy at the side -.-, if I could just find some way to break them off without killing the rest of the frame...) Thank you daddy dearest and mummy dearest!
And now that it's getting cold and nearing winter, it's time to pull out my super fluffy socks! Okay maybe not super fluffy but they're really comfortable and warm... and purple... with hearts... doesn't get any cuter than that. I could hug my socks to sleep at night!! Fluffiness *grin*
Now if you'll excuse me, Ueki Kousuke awaits.

2 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

omg... u r so outdate 1... LoL... i watched dat anime like 1.5/2 years ago?? LoL... o was it me hu gave u dat anime?? hahahhaz...

Joce said...

actually yew inn that gave me that anime, lol, u know i didn't have my laptop for so long, still trying to catch up on SOOOO MANY series/animes/movies, aDUH, i managed to finish heroes season 2 and smallville 'till the latest ep, but the rest..really hard to catch up, some more, im neglecting all my uni work, hehe