Friday, April 04, 2008

Turn around and say "good morning" to the night

My PM on Msn as of a few hours ago: "There can only be one" (I'm actually referring to the Warcraft God mode cheatcode ... as in literally Warcraft 1 I think... or maybe 2? Was it even warcraft? Might have been Quake 2? I can't really remember, hehehe)

To which I received different variations of replies:
"'Cause the world can only handle that many joce's at a time"
"'Cause one joce has enough energy for all of us dy"
"Why only one? We need more joce's!"
"yeah I agree, one joce already headache enough! bwahaha"
"yar man, one joce smiles enough for the whole population"
Okay, so that's all that I'm willing to share with the whole wide world (the whole wide world that reads my blog, that is). The rest were a bit erm... mushy? or erm... lame? or erm... Okay I just don't wanna share the rest. Hehe. What kinda responses are those I ask? What do you mean one joce headache enough huh huh huh??? *shoots limestone sharpened ninja stars at jon*
Anyhoo, now that I'm not sobbing my heart out (ok fine, not quite sob, I just erm,.. I had tears =D) about the super depressing anime anymore, I can give a brief overview of what it was about. It's about war and loss. The End. *grins sheepishly* oKAY oKAY, it's about the story of how a boy lost his mum during an air raid, how he survived with his super-ultra-cute little sister during the ongoing war (and frequent air raids), how much he took care of his little sister, how he eventually lost his sister too, due to malnutrition ('cause of lack of food during wartimes, and the fact that he didn't qualify for the food rationing), and how he eventually died. Very sad!!!! But I loved it, 'cause it had... so... much.... love! I love love, can you tell? But it was so heartbreaking when his sister died. *sobz* She was so cute too! And hence, now you know why it's the Most.Depressing.Anime.Ever.

3 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

sounds sad... bt wait till u watch 1 litre of tears... confirm u cry each episode 1... dat gotta b d saddest series i've ever watched... proposal daisakusen is sweet n nice n abit sayang oso... i noe u dun hav dl quota, dats y im telling u dis nw... LOL...

Joce said...

nvm! 9th of april is coming, new month new quota new downloads! muahahahaha, but i have SOOO much that I wanna download, *sobz*, all the accumulated stuff after 7 months of no internet on the island, haihz

Anonymous said...

1 litre of tears.. was sad =D