Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I faked my interest, Avoided hazards, Checked my engines, I fell behind

It was just one of those days (referring to the previous post). I'm all better now. The cause of those thoughts? My assignment and how frustrated I was with it. Hehe. But now that my assignment's all done and submitted, I'M OKAY! I haven't felt so relaxed in days! Now for some fun. Maybe I'll go roll around in the green green grass outside and sing.

Today is USQ's Harmony Day, held in order to "Think about our community's success as a multicultural society, re-commit to continuing tolerance, good will and understanding across all groups, and say no to racism". "Celebrating Harmony Day this year will include international food stalls, music, cultural dances, and a fashion show highlighting traditional garments from various countries." This was what it said in the email I received.
What there really was, though, were 3 food stalls, 2 stalls selling some sort of souvenir, and a bunch of guys smiling at you for no reason. -.- Harmony Scharmony. Needless to say, I didn't stay long enough to witness the cultural dances and "fashion show".
I so need someone who plays bball, or tennis, or squash, or swims! 'Cause I can't do all that by myself. I need someone who wants to go rock-climbing and hiking with me. I need someone who wants to go roll around in the green green grass and sing with me. I need someone who wants to go dance classes with me. I need someone who wants to go soft toy shopping with me. I need someone who wants to dress up "for no real reason but just for the heck of it" with me. I need someone who is just as random (not crazy, I might add) as me. Most importantly, I need someone who wants to do silly "wuliao" things with me!
And no, I'm not asking for a boyfriend, I'm asking for a friend who would do everything I wanna do (which is, honestly, way too much) with me! Not that I don't have friends here. I do. And they're really good friends too. They're just not as... erm... spontaneous (is what I'd like to call it) as me. Heehee.
Of course, it would also be wonderful if that someone would want to cook for me and clean my room for me too. =D
And the grass outside looks so greeeeeen.......... Grass-rolling tendencies, be gone!

3 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

neh, u pergi cari newspaper ad, tengok "Frens for hire" section... kalao tak de, i heard india sell deir child to rich owners dat nid playmates for deir own kids... for further information, plz contact esmond as he noes more... cz hes indian... :D LoL...

Lyd said...

u want me!


i can tell!


=D


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAA

Joce said...

bong: *cold wind blows* *wooooosh* *cricket sounds* *a crow passes overhead* *uak uak uak* Just shoot me now okay? 'Cause I have a very lame friend, lol, i don't need to contact esmond, I can just go to the kindy here and befriend the lil kids -.-

lyd: ego oooooooze... egoooooooo, lol, but if u wanna cook for me and clean my room also CAN!!! =D