Friday, April 18, 2008

A strangled smile fell from your face

Success! I have a pretty title. Heehee. But I'm too lazy to go back and do the same for all my previous posts... let's see how many I change before I give up.

Edit: I got rid of the pretty title because it turns out replacing the title with an image one that I create myself renders the posts title-less, and screws with my archives. Any help anyone?
All of a sudden, I'm getting visitors from all over the world entering my page through here. NICI should pay me for free advertising. I can't believe how bimbo-tic I sound in that post, though. Hehe. But I really DO love NICI.
No one's answered me about the digital piano/keyboard! Okay, so I only posted the question yesterday, but erm... patience is not a virtue that is required at a time like this. My fingers are itching for a piano. Blame this on the holidays and having pianos in Uni for Bachelor of Music (BMus) students to use. I'm currently helping one of my friends doing BMus in one of her subjects, and I, therefore, have access to the pianos for the rest of this semester. Muahaha. But, of course, it'll be nicer if I had one (digital piano/keyboard) at home. But is it worth it? Yes no yes no? Can't decide!
Holidays end in 2 days. NooooooooooooOOoooooooo! *Armageddon approaches* And, truth be told, I've done zero studying all hols. What I DID do was finishreading4bookssleepplaypianogooutwatchmoviessleepplaypianocooksleepgooutplaypianowatchanimeplaypiano. Yup, that about sums it up. I am a sloth. Huhuhu.

3 comments:

silveraven said...

joce...

your blog posts are getting 'wuliao-er' than mine. wow.

:p

BILA BALIK?

Joce said...

What do u mean wuliao huh huh huh?! Lol, 'cause it's hols and I get very wuliao... plus I update every day 'cause I have nothing better to do (actually I really should be studying, but erm... heehee... I so need motivation)

I DON'T KNOW BILA BALIK!!! =( I want it to be soon, but it's not possible =( Unless I land some super-high-paying parttime job

Super Gentleman said...

yalohh... bimboistic emo gal... LOL...