Tuesday, April 15, 2008

But the more I think, The less I believe it

Come on, 'fess up, who stays in Stockport or uses Stockport ISP?? If you don't know where that is.... neither do I! Google map places it somewhere near London, or somewhere in that general area in UK.

I finally finished reading Small Gods! The longest (times a thousand) I've spent reading one book, simply because I have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). I finished half a million books (probably not that much of an exaggeration too) in between starting Small Gods and finishing Small Gods. Hehe. It's sort of like (my thoughts in blue) "The Great God Om said this to Brutha" *oh look, another few hundred books* *wait what did the Great God Om say to Brutha?* "And the Great God Om crawled to where Brutha lay, and said" *Oh look, MORE books!* *what was it he said again?* *hey, movieeees*. I still wanna marry Terry Pratchett's son, though. If he had one. Who had his sense of humour. And ability to entertain.
So, what is the difference between this...
And this (apart from the colour of the straws and all that rubbish, of course)...
There is none! I swear they both taste the same. Maybe it's 'cause they had to import it here from Singapore, and by the time it reaches Australia, the flavour's all vapourised. Or maybe it's 'cause I drank them both ice-cold and it numbed my tongue so much I couldn't taste? hmmmm...
I am a rabbit. Watch me nibble. *nom nom nom*

No comments: