Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The choo-choo train left right on time, A ticket costs only your mind

Was speaking to a couple of people, and apparently quite a lot of people read my blog, but NEVER LEAVE ME ANY MESSAGE. Ishhh. At least leave me a message in my chatbox or comment or something so that I'ld KNOW you read my blog. So that, erm... in case I ever feel the need to complain about you on my blog, I'ld know not to, heehee.

It's the start of my 2 week hols! Well, not quite. It started on Friday, but I've been busy. My anime's and movies call for a lot of my time. So I haven't been able to update or reply anyone's mails or *cough cough* study. Yes, I did plan to study during these holidays (if only to erase the guilt that arose from skipping so many classes since the start of semester). But of course, everyone knows how hardworking *ahem* I really am. *innocent grin*
I am officially addicted to Guitar Hero. Although I've only played it twice, and I don't really like half the songs on it. Rock is not my thing. But it's the songs that I DO like that matter. And the whole thrill of improving at Guitar Hero. Not that I've improved all that much from playing it twice. It's just like ... dota! Or not. 3 weeks of no dota because it's been 3 weeks without Mr. Eng. I'm probably back at square one now. Just when I've stopped dying too! =D "MEGA KILL" "[insert random nickname] is GOD LIKE"
If anyone has any movies to recommend, now would be the time. If anyone wants to fly down to visit me, now would be the time *glares at jase and tim*. 2 weeks. TWO weeks. TWO WEEKS. Mc'D, Hungry Jacks, or supermarkets? Ideas anyone? (Places to work I mean.)
Totoro! I prefer the real thing though, the big fluffy cuddly one.

4 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

i was gt leave comment 1 n u nvr thanked me gok... dun wan comment liao... LoL... dedicate a post to me mahh to show ur sincererity mahh... LoL...

Joce said...

bong, i don't mean you, 'cause you i memang know ciak pa eng always come to my blog one, lol! the only loyal commenter almost every post also got comment one, wahahaha, keep up the good work =P

Super Gentleman said...

WTH!!! LoL... hu u calling chiak pa kak eng... kesi u... reli dun wanna comment liao... hmphhh...

Joce said...

lol, says the guy who left 2 comments in one day, aiya, u memang ciak pa eng one ma, no mer, so am i, i'm willing to admit, although my reason is because I procrastinate way too much, hehe