Saturday, May 10, 2008

And if there's something wrong, Who would have guessed it

It's funny. The top 4 countries of readers of my blog are from, in this order, UK, Malaysia, USA, Australia. Shame on you, countries of my residence (M'sia and Aus), you're getting beaten by UK and USA! *shakes head in disbelief*

I'm gonna keep repeating this message until I finish my assignments =D:
"And for the following days till next week, until my assignments are all handed in, all you're gonna get are short "wuliao" (erm, redundant? silly? I have no idea how to fully translate wuliao to English without changing the meaning slightly) posts like these, 'cause I haven't the time to be typing up long emo posts or looking up interesting things I can blog about or coming up with stories, while I'm stressing over assignments."

No comments: