Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's gonna hurt when it heals too, It'll all get better in time

I promised myself I wouldn't blog or do anything remotely entertaining until I complete my assignment. But....

I have caught the lazy bug... again. I was doing so well too! *sigh* Maybe it's 'cause of the sudden burst of hard continuous work after months of slacking. Spent the whole of yesterday t-shirt printing, painting, and card-making, just for fun... just to get my mind off everything else. Sometimes I wonder whether I should've taken up arts and crafts instead.
Spent the whole of the day before that "grocery-shopping". That was the initial plan anyway, to just get my groceries and come home, but ended up wandering around the mall with Kat much longer than I really should have (although I did went and checked out my exam hall so I won't get lost on the exam day itself)... looking at puppies and all sorts of random stuff. And then went out for a jog that caused me an overnight fever -.-. Never wise to jog in chilly autumn-winter air in shorts.
AND I spent the whole of today listening to Final Fantasy music (I really should stop. It's starting to become an unhealthy obsession O.O), looking for piano scores even though I haven't even gotten a keyboard yet, daydreaming, and not going out because of the sense of guilt that I really should be working on my assignment.
God help me.
And to the little miss (kids these days *shakes head* =P) who was asking me whether she should ask ***** out, I found you a forum. Okay, so I googled it after you left 'cause I was trying not to think about all the work I had to do. But anyway, here (Anyone else who wants to, go ahead and click on it. It's just some forum about whether girls should ask guys out bla bla bla). And I read it too! So I got as far as the second page, heh, but erm... I think it might help motivate you somewhat? Personally, I'ld never do it 'cause I have no guts. But yesh, you obviously do. Heh. Bah, just go read that. I have a lot more meta name = bla, and p style = bla to go. *sobz*
Current mood =(((((((((

No comments: