Monday, May 19, 2008

Ask us where you at, We don't know

My "belated valentines' day present" has arrived! Courtesy of clemiao and bong. Thank you thank you! *muaks muaks* I present... my new darling!

Tueo tueo tueo (<--this is meant to be a sound effect, by the way. Not some random gibberish -.-). Anti-climatic, no? That is supposed to be a picture of my new external HDD. As you can see, it's already plugged in and in action. Nyahaha. I really needed this! 'Cause I have countless dvd's full of movies and whatnot that I really should store in a more reliable place, i.e. my new darling. 320 gb of extra space. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Let's hope all that space lasts me at least a year or more yes?
I finally attended class today. Needless to say, my classmates were shocked that I actually showed up today. "Like whoa, you're actually here!" "Fancy seeing you here today huh" "Omg, it's you!" And the list of sarcastic comments rolls on. Of course it was 'cause I decided I wanted to learn and be a diligent student from now on. Totally not because I had a presentation so I was forced to go. What rubbish.
But it was, like I should've guessed, a waste of my time. We were learning html coding. Stuff that I already knew. Pfft. Babies. Heehee. It's thanks to my blog and playing around with the codes, though. *grins* However, going to class today did teach me one thing. That I still have SO MUCH TO DO on my assignment! Crap. Why oh why does the world hate me so? *sob*

4 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

din say u love me...

*goes to cry in d corner...

LOL...

Joce said...

lol, i don't have to say it, you know i do, LOLLL, of course, I have to love my tai ka che

silveraven said...

dear BELOVED AND DEARLY MISSED cousin,

as you have known since many years past, my birthday falls on the 28th of august. unless i'm very mistaken, it's coming around really soon in say, about 3 months time. my laptop isn't as canggih as yours, nor is the space bigger than yours. i, too, need an external hard disk.

i shall email you my university's address so you can poslaju the present (which should be an external hard disk approximately the same as your or with larger disk space) to me in the near future...

OR you can visit me there!

haha. ok, enough with the formalities. BILA BALIK?

Joce said...

lol! unfortunately, my dearly BELOVED cousin, I haven't the money to be buying you an external harddisk. But do know that, if I DID have the money, I wouldn't even have to think about getting it. Haha

Anyway, I don't know when I'm going back! =( Probably not anytime soon though. *sighs* Pray that I get a super easy yet high paying parttime job next sem and then you might see me at the end of the year, haha

Are you still on manukam? How long more??