Sunday, May 04, 2008

Maybe it can stop tomorrow, From stealing all my time

The interesting events which scared me to no end last night seem ridiculously funny now. It was quite the experience, and something I have no wish to go through again anytime soon. But thinking about it now, it really is somewhat comic, albeit scary (at that moment). Yet another to add to my never-ending list of "things I can laugh at myself about".

And what do I get when I talk about the amusing events of the night with my "best yumcha buddy" *puke*" (the only other person who shall know about this, apart from hiao miao, simply because he was online at a very convenient time, i.e. a time when I was still laughing at myself and felt like sharing my happiness with someone) ?
"You're a walking comedy okay, you can't help it. And I mean that in the best possible way. You know we love you and all the funny random things you do and say. The whole point of us always disturbing you is because you react in the funniest ways to things. I can imagine your face right this moment. Hahaha!"
Nice consolation, huh? -.- Maybe that's why I'm always so chipper and happy. A walking comedy, pfft! I should learn to be expressionless like mr. eng. Nyahahaha.
I had a chance encounter with a looney early this morning, too. I thought I was gonna die. 'Cause erm... that's what looneys do. Kill. I reckon. And 6am in the morning, when there's hardly anyone around, is hardly the time to be walking around meeting crazy people (Or he could've possibly just been drunk, I'm not sure). He was carrying an umbrella too. Could've killed me. But I very cleverly escaped death by hiding behind a stone wall (which also happens to be the big entrance to USQ) until the mumbling, umbrella-swinging guy had gone a fair distance away from me (He was on the opposite side of the road, by the way). Muahahaha, I marvel at my own genius.
And with this, I shall return to watching my pink elephants dancing circles around my head (because assignments tend to have that effect on me), having done my procrastinating task for the day.

No comments: