Monday, May 12, 2008

I'll write 'Sincerely yours" and sign my name

I think I'm going blind. Vision in my right eye is very frequently blurred. Anyone can tell me what could be the matter? I try not to wear contacts that much anymore, ever since 2 previous occasions of eye infections. Even the Optician here told me that my right eye seems to be a bit dry. I pray to God nothing serious is wrong with my eye. =(

The last time I counted, I haven't been to class in more than a month (apart from one tutorial in between 'cause I had a presentation so I had to show up). Do I have a problem? Yes, I do believe so. Do I study at home then? Yes, I do try to. At least there's some effort there. And so, I return to my 2 remaining assignments due next week, and the one due a week after.
I'm gonna keep repeating this message until I finish my assignments =D:
"And for the following days till next week, until my assignments are all handed in, all you're gonna get are short "wuliao" (erm, redundant? silly? I have no idea how to fully translate wuliao to English without changing the meaning slightly) posts like these, 'cause I haven't the time to be typing up long emo posts or looking up interesting things I can blog about or coming up with stories, while I'm stressing over assignments."
P.S. I love you. =)
And yes, de-stressing in between assignments required a movie.

No comments: