Friday, May 02, 2008

The secret that I'm keeping, The moment that I'm reaching

Quick post (because I'm being very diligently distracted from my assignment).

In response to several queries as to who I was talking about in this post, I would like to make several things clear, without actually revealing who this person is. It is NOT someone in my family. Everyone in my family are lovely wonderful people, whom I will never ever talk about that way. It is NOT a close friend. Close friends are called close friends because they don't do silly, immature things like this.
It was merely an acquaintance who crosses paths with me every once in a while, which is all the more reason why she had no right to say what she said, 'cause she barely even knows me. But some people are happy that way. So be it. We still talk. We're still "friends". I'm not one to hold grudges. As long as she doesn't start making up stories again.
Now everyone, smile and hug each other, because that's what we do in my happy little world. teehee teehee.
Edit: Have I ever mentioned how much I hate assignments and exams? All this tedious work for what? For good grades. Good grades for what? For a degree and a good job. *grumble grumble*

No comments: