Tuesday, May 06, 2008

We swam a sea of pretty sights and chandelier skies

The best dreams are the ones intertwined with sweet memories from before. Definitely sweeter than the chase dreams I used to have pretty frequently. But, haven't had them for a while now... since I posted about them here (thankfully!).

We were sitting in a coffee shop. All of us. The atmosphere was really serene. It felt so familiar. It felt like home. We were going around. Deciding what to order. And as I was coming back to sit down, having ordered char kueh tiaw... I woke up. *sighs* I was just about to taste that char kueh tiaw too!
But the pleasantness of the dream was not due to the char kueh tiaw I failed to taste, of course. It was because of the company of familiar "familial" people that I haven't had in a long time. The company of loved ones. The company of people I could always be myself with. Non-judgmental people who love me for me... who know me for me.
Insecurities, be gone!

"For just as stone by stone were laid,

With every hurt, and every pain,

So stone by stone the wall will break,

As love replaces every ache."

Such are the thoughts of a girl dying from overflowing mountains of cascading assignments. So why am I here still, fulfilling my mandatory emo post of the day/week (depending on how much emo inspiration I get over the week) ? Because assignments can just go to... that H place. Hehe.

2 comments:

Lyd said...

that H place.

LOL

that holy place?
that haram place?
that holiday place?
that harry judd's place?
that herby staunton's place?

that honeymoon place? =D

Joce said...

hahaha! it's all up to ur imagination. But I'ld go with that Herby Staunton's place, so he can do my assignments for me, 'cause he's so hardworking and all. I need half of his motivation. Just half would be enough. Hehe