Saturday, May 17, 2008

Oretaaaaa Awai Subasaaaaaa Kimi Wa Sukoshi (I have no idea what that means though -.-)

I found a Bleach Rock Musical. Omgoodness cool stuff. Their voices are mostly really similar to the ones in the anime. Some of the characters look like the ones in the anime (Byakuya, Ichigo, Yoruichi), but some are rather disappointing (e.g. Ichimaru Gin should have those small slit eyes, Izuru Kira should be better-looking, Hitsugaya Toshirou should look younger, and the list goes on and on). And they don't feature some of the characters either. =( Nevertheless. Cool stuff. If you fancy a bunch of Shinigami prancing around the stage being silly.

Here's the first part. Find the rest yourselves. Nyahaha. Not that I actually finished watching all of it either. I really shouldn't. Not when there's still 2000 words left to my assignment and loads of html programming shits.
I wish they'ld dance and sing less and fight more though. You'll understand if you watched it.
Ow ow ow ow ow! I freaking knocked my head on the corner of my cupboard. *tears streaming down my face* OW!

No comments: