Friday, May 09, 2008

But as you sleep, And no one is listening

When people get stressed, they eat. When I get stressed... I cut my hair.

Yes, you heard me. I cut my own hair. I'm very proud of the result too, I might add, considering I'm nowhere near a professional hairdresser. Hehe. Although my hair still looks pretty much the same. Just a little tiny bit shorter. Gave it a quick trim and layer 'cause it was going all out of shape already. Can't really tell the difference unless I tie up my hair.
I've been saving lots on food (in truth, requiring no conscious effort at all, 'cause of my teeny appetite and my ability to feel bloated from just a piece of bread). And now I can save money on haircuts too. Nyahahahaha.
I've been considering a hairstyle change. But looks like that's gonna have to wait since I just layered my own hair. *grin*
And for the following days till next week, until my assignments are all handed in, all you're gonna get are short "wuliao" (erm, redundant? silly? I have no idea how to fully translate wuliao to English without changing the meaning slightly) posts like these, 'cause I haven't the time to be typing up long emo posts or looking up interesting things I can blog about or coming up with stories, while I'm stressing over assignments.
Let's just hope I don't get anymore stressed than this. I might possibly end up with no hair left.
Assignments make me thirsty.
And back I go to my assignments (we should really count how many times I've said 'assignments' since the beginning of last week's posts), and my constantly full bladder.
Pris: Yes, I have been trimming my own fringe since I came to Aus. That's why it always seems to be the same and never gets any longer, heehee.

No comments: